We have been really busy with the Moodle trial. I have compiled my wish list of features here.
I have so many things on the go . . . Enough for 10 or more posts.
- We have had the launch or akoaoteroa.ac.nz There is a Learning designers community starting there sometime.
- I’d like to write on the perils and promise of ADDIE. We know about it, we study it, but it often does not work in practice.
- Back to the question: How do you start a community?
- What online functionality is needed to support community?
DRUPAL AND MOODLE AND WORDPRESS
- Why is Drupal so unformed when it is out of the box?
- Will Chris Pirillo’s vision ever cme to reality?
- Why is the future for Moodle?
- Why wordpress is so good.
THOUGHTS ON GEORGE AND STEPHEN’S COURSE & LEIGH’S COURSE
- The need foe a home base
- The need for technical support
- free rangers
THE WEST COAST.
- I thought my involvement there had finished: but NO. Two 4 hour podcasting workshops there (Greymouth) over the weekend.
[really enjoyed it, have not done any Podcasting workshops for over a year]
- Must write my notes up in wikieducator.
- And planning a gig at the Empire Hotel on 1 November. At Ross.
GTD & e-mail
- Needs a report back. At last having some success.
- e-mail. Total failure.